Friday, December 1, 2006

The Love of My Life

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Among many other things, I have our dear prophet to thank for this, my husband's motto. This is Ryan's sock...I know, gross. Had I not intercepted it between his foot and the laundry basket he would have given it another 3 or 4 rides before he finally added it to the rag pile--which is even more gross--it's not like we don't have old towels that we use for rags. He is extreme in his need to recycle, reduce and reuse. Some may call him "cheap", but no no, I like to call him "conscious", albeit "intentional". I suppose that makes this sock quite noble really. Tragically, this is one of the reasons I love this man--does that mean that this disgusting sock is a symbol of our love?

1 comments:

Josie said...

oh, that makes me laugh. that is so ryan (and justin)