Monday, December 18, 2006

Japanese Fun



One thing you should know about me: I LOVE Japanese humor. It is just pure entertainment--so freakishly delightful. One of my favorite pasttimes is to look up funny Japanese things...here is one of my favorites straight off of kawaiigifts.com (you should check it out)...

"Relax Bear loves pancakes, cookies and tissues. He makes a mess sometimes, and he's not very good at cleaning up after himself. And sometimes his little feathered friend nags him and gives him a hard time, like biting his tail. He's not selfish, he's just not very good at sharing his cookies. Relax Bear like to wear bear suits with a zipper on the back, and he has many of them. Altho he still is a bear underneath the bear suit, sometimes you see his blue polka dot garment when the zipper is down. Relax Bear also owns a graber for times when he doesn't feel like getting up. But he's not lazy, he is just Relax Bear.
Relax bear now has a Little Bear buddy! The Little Bear is kinda mischevious, likes music, dancing, pancakes (of course!) and drawing. Sometimes, the Little Bear draws on Relax Bear's face (and his butt too) when Relax Bear is taking a nap."

Now tell me you're not smiling! So, whenever you're down, just do me a little favor, think about our lazy friend, Relax Bear, and you are sure to forget all your troubles...

2 comments:

Josie said...

Justin and I read it together, and we both laughed out loud! That mischevious little little bear drawing on relax bear's face!

Anonymous said...

Weren't you listening? Relax Bear isn't our "lazy" friend, he's just Relax Bear - I think Relax Bear is me. And my little feathered friend is Krista. Now where can I find a little bear buddy to draw on my face while I'm sleeping?...