Monday, December 11, 2006

I just threw up in my mouth...

This is Benson eating his birthday cake--or should I say, eating his birthday frosting. He probably would have polished the whole thing, except that upon swallowing a particularly large chunk of frosting I heard him gurgle it back up into his mouth and then yes, swallow it back down. That's when I knew it was time to take it away--despite Lisa and Josie's pleas to let him finish, "it's his birthday", it would've been a little too disturbing for me to watch him consume the equivalent of 2 cups of powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of butter.
My baby boy...I can't believe it has been one year! Last year at this time I was still on a strict regimen of Vicaden (sp?) and 600mg of Ibuprofen--feelin good. Man, am I glad that's over--HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!

0 comments: