Wednesday, June 4, 2008

10 months of training...

We did it! 26.2 miles!
Favorite shirt quotes:
"This was my sister's idea" printed on the back of 2 girls that were twins.
And "Sisters on the Run".
Any ideas for something clever for next year?
Favorite Cheer Squad:
Husbands dressed in drag as large boobed cheerleaders--made me laugh both times along the race course!

I would have included photos of me actually running the race, but race day photos aren't posted yet--you're missing out, as I'm sure I look stunning all sweaty and serious.
Here are the only pictures I got of the whole weekend--pre-race photos
taken at about 4:45 AM:

So tired...

...and Jenny running late as usual!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job! There's no way I could ever run that far, nor think of a clever t-shirt for someone who does!! Kudos to those who can do both! :)

Josie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! i thought about you all day sunday wondering if you were still alive. apparantly you are because you did this post. are you walking? and what's this about next year? are you trying to send ryan to an early grave?

Call me when you get a chance because i want all the details!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Better you than me!! I could never do it! Congrats!!!!