Saturday, June 14, 2008

Facelift

So anyone who visits my blog has probably realized that I've been tinkering with my layout quite extensively lately! I'm trying to find something that you and I will actually want to look at... Visit my friend Josie's blog and you'll see what I mean--I LOVE going to her blog, because it is so clean and comfortable, really--a lot like her!:)
I've fallen back on my old standby--Hokusai, whose artwork I heart. But am not satisfied that this is IT for me...keep checkin it out, it'll probably be different the next time you see it...and the next time...and the next time...until I find my blog nirvana.
So, any tips on how to do it better?

2 comments:

Cassy said...

You are too funny! I love that you are looking for nirvana from your blog! hehe.

Josie said...

Oh the flattery. i like your blog. the wave is very fitting.