Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Character

Let me preface this post with how much I love Kayla--in my opinion, she is the most interesting, clever and funny person I know...for a 5 year old.
So sometimes after we put the kids to bed, Kayla likes to sneak into her closet and exchange her pajamas for a princess dress (she has about 15 of them). Sleeping princess, get it? So anyways, recently she got a miniature Ariel outfit for her new Tropical Hello Kitty from the build a bear workshop, complete with equally as miniature red wig. Well, this is what I found the other night just hours after bedtime...
Also as of late...my Mom bought her this vintage monkey stuffed animal about 2 weeks ago and ever since it has been her best friend-"Tippy" is his name. Well, I keep finding Tippy all around the house left in lifelike poses such as this one:
It's starting to freak me out--as if Tippy might come to life one night and create all sorts of havoc.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea, tippy does look like something you would see in one of those freaky 80's horror films. I'd keep an eye on him if I were you.

As for Kayla, she's adorable and hilarious for changing into princess clothes at night.

Josie said...

I think his name should be "Tippy-guardian of all things latrine." It's kind of catchy.

The wig is too funny. She makes me laugh.