Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long Time No See, Baby Jaguars and Pineapple Surprise (or as we Japanese say it, "Suplise!")


...and who's your little friend?



This is what happens when I turn my back for one second. I'm amazed that he sat still long enough to let her paint whiskers. Kayla said they were baby Jaguars, but strange how they still meowed like annoying house cats all day...


And finally, Lisa, Josie, Sara and I went out to lunch on Saturday to celebrate Lisa's birthday--PS: Thanks to Sara's husband, it was on him;)
When I ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice, I didn't realize that it would be served in an actual pineapple!
SUPLISE!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea, the monkey (I forget his/her name) is back!! Those are my favorite posts to read. It always makes me chuckle because it sums up everything cute about kids. I hope he continues to pop up now and then.

sara said...

umm, that pineapple rice in a pineapple was awesome! it was fun to see you and actually talk without interruption -- we should do that more often.