Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baseball

I really am not a fan of baseball. I have always hoped that my children would not want to play it because it is so boring to watch. Ryan and I have been to a few Giants games, A's games and even a Padres games once. Most of the time I will spend people watching rather than game watching, and that's actually pretty fun. So last Wednesday Ryan's boss gave us his season ticket seats because he wasn't going to use them, and I have to admit, from seats like this, even baseball can be entertaining:)

1 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

I'm so jealous! My husband and I are HUGE baseball fans. Actually, he plays and I watch him play, and that's a ton of fun.. but we would love to be able to go to some games. But for now, i'll settle for going to all of his games! :-)