Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jack of All Trades, Renaissance man, whatever the term, I married one.

So over Labor Day weekend, the kids and I headed down south to stay with my mom and sisters so that Ryan could remodel the kitchen. As many of you know, my husband is quite handy. In this most recent project he proved that he truly is, as they say, a Jack of All Trades. He did re-wiring for the under cabinet lighting, plumbing for new sink, granite install, dishwasher and microwave install, and everything else you will soon behold. I give you...
BEFORE:



AFTER:

Who knew we were living in such squalor?! I love my new kitchen and appliances that work and actually match eachother. Now can we sell it and get the heck out of San Jose? (Ummmm, no offense to all those whom I have met and love in bless-ed San Ho...I just miss the ocean and my allergies here are debilitating).

2 comments:

lmhiserman said...

Wow! The kitchen looks great. I wouldn't have recognized it. Hope you can sell it soon! Good luck. I'm sure Pacifica can't wait to have you back either.

Cassy said...

The ktchen looks awesome! Where abouts are you guys looking to move? I will miss you...(tear, sniffle, sniffle).