Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For Moms

So, some time ago I ripped a great screensaver off of Josie's blog--I'm pretty sure it was an Ann Taintor--it said, "A clean house is a sign of a wasted life" with a 1950s pristine wife cleaning a sparkling bathtub. It really irked Ryan every time he had to look at it--I'm pretty sure he hated it, but nary did I waver, until...my computer crashed and I lost it. So naturally once I got it up and running again, I went to the Ann Taintor website and took a few for your viewing pleasure--I can't wait to see Ryan's face when he sees one of these on my desktop;)


Now tell me, why can't husbands see the humor in these?

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Those are awesome!

Michelle said...

OK this definitely wins as funniest post tonight! Thanks for making me laugh. My favorite is the first one. Thanks for sharing.

Josie said...

i met her at a card show in new york two summers ago. she was so nice and asked for my blog address. who knows, maybe she's linked to yours now and wants to come visit you because she makes you laugh.

and i love the second one. poor ryan.