Friday, May 16, 2008

Disneyland!

For Kayla's 5th Birthday this year, we decided to go to Disneyland...


It was pretty much exactly this much fun! We have so many great pics, wish I could blog them all, but I'll just share the best ones...

So we got to feel fancy for a few days while we stayed at the Grand Californian--don't tell Ryan, but I don't think I can ever visit Disneyland again and stay anywhere else! It was such a pleasure to stay there--the location is absolutely unbeatable and the ambiance is so nice after a long day of disneylanding! It truly was magical!

Kayla surprised us all by wanting to go on every single ride that she could--her favorite...the Matterhorn! She's come a long way from 18 months old and not even being able to finish the carousel ride without crying! Bravo Kayla!

Benson on the other hand, was more than happy to keep his feet on the ground in play areas like this one. He was a trooper and made the 2 days utterly enjoyable. He braved such attractions as the Rainforest Cafe, where the thunderstorm terrified him, but he still let us finish our meals:) What a sport!

But just have to show you, this was the face he would make anytime we tried to put him on a ride...and this was just Heimlich's Choo Choo...


Downtime with cousins...

princesses...



photo ops...

lines...

eating out...


The folks at Mastercard have one thing right, fun like this IS priceless:)







3 comments:

Cassy said...

So fun! I can't wait to go with Rayne in October. I have a feeling she'll echo Kayla's enthusiasm for the carousel...hehe.

lmhiserman said...

Oh my gosh. Kayla is so grown up. She doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. How sad. I loved the pictures. Benson is just adorable. The pictures really make me want to go to Disneyland. I'm so jealous! Glad you had so much fun.

Nancy said...

i cannot believe she's five already. she looks just like you.