Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daddy Daughter



Scene: Me, Kayla and Benson parked out back behind Genentech waiting patiently, picking up Ryan early from work.

Kayla: (Mindless 4-year old babble)
...Silence....
Kayla: ...Mommy, I love my daddy...because he has SPIKES on his face!
Me: ...because he has spikes on his face...? (back to tapping my fingers on the steering wheel)
Kayla: (Smiling from ear to ear now) YES, and because every time I see him I GET HEARTS IN MY EYES!!! (uncontrollable giggle)

Wouldn't it be a more perfect world if everyone got to feel that way about their dad?

2 comments:

Josie said...

i can totally imagine her giggle. she is so smart and cute. maybe charlie would like me even more if i had facial hair...something i could work on.

Cassy said...

She is too cute! I love how her imagination works!!