Monday, January 18, 2010

The Best Conversation I've Had All Week

Just got home from the gym, hop in the shower, as I am lathering I hear a distinct babble outside the bathroom door directed at me:
L: I can't hear you, you're going to have to come in here.
(Enter Kayla--wearing her bike helmet(?))
K: Um, if you're in your house near any water and lightning strikes close to you, you can get shocked through the water.
(Note: presently, it is POURING rain here, "stormy", if you will).
L: Oh...so should I not be taking a shower right now?
K: Well, you can just hurry.
L: Where did you hear about that?
K: Uh, it was on a science movie I saw once.
L: Huh.
K: Okay, so just be aware of the lighting. Bye.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Too cute :)

Michelle said...

awesome!

just signed up Abe for t-ball again (not ella; she's so done). we'll miss you guys.